STRATEGIC SOURCING MANAGER
About the vacancy:
As a Strategic Sourcing Manager you are responsible for leading purchasing activities for a specific group of goods from the moment of assignment by the customer to the end of the production process. You have the opportunity to operate both regionally and globally, depending on coordination with the Commodity Team.
What are you going to do?
At Stoneridge, collaboration is an important factor. As a Strategic Sourcing Manager you will work closely with the Commodity Team to provide input into the global commodity strategy and ensure its successful implementation.
The following responsibilities are important:
- Define Stoneridge's current and future global needs related to specific commodity groups;
- Evaluate market offering, process and technology trends and source in accordance with the raw material strategy;
- Implement sourcing decisions to obtain source material at competitive best-landed cost terms and in line with program objectives;
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to promote standardization and strategy execution;
- Prevent material interruptions and production downtime, including negotiating compensation for supplier non-compliance;
- Manage pricing accurately in ERP systems and resolve changes so you have total control over cost considerations;
- Conduct contract reviews and negotiations as necessary.
You have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or University in the field of Procurement, MBA or Engineering;
- Experience working in an international project team;
- Experience within the automotive industry is a requirement;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with different stakeholders;
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Communicative knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Experience from strategic sourcing;
- You have strong negotiation skills;
- Experience from leading category’s with large spend
- A plus if you have experience within cable harnesses
- A plus if you have experience within miscellaneous category
Who is Stoneridge?
Stoneridge is a high-tech organization and play internationally at the highest level. With our revolutionary innovations and high-end technology, we broaden the horizon of drivers, operators, and captains worldwide. Our cameras contribute to the safety of millions of people.
Stoneridge is seeking highly motivated individuals to be a part of our talented team that creates and delivers technology solutions to customers in the transportation industry worldwide. We offer a challenging but rewarding environment with global opportunities. We believe our diverse workforce contributes to our ability to better serve our customers by offering greater creativity, collaboration, and productivity.
You come to work in an open and informal atmosphere, the lines of communication are short, and the doors are always open. Throughout the year, various outings are organized by the Staff Association.
The Procurement team:
The Procurement team consists of Procurement Manager, Procurement Specialists, Junior Buyer and Supplier Development Engineers.
Were we able to make you enthousiastic about this role? Don’t wait any longer and apply!
We would like to invite you to send your CV with (short) motivation in English to: email@example.com Attn. Haider Yasin (Procurement Manager)
Or call our general number 0342-404555 and ask for a colleague from HRM.