Orlaco pays the utmost care to ensuring that the information on this website is reliable and up to date.
Of course it is possible that this information is not entirely correct or complete. Orlaco – and the companies and suppliers it is associated with – are not liable for the consequences of providing this information. We would be extremely grateful if you could report any ambiguities, damage or technical faults to us. This website is understood to mean www.orlaco.com and/or www.orlaco.nl and/or www.orlaco.de.
All communications (including all text, graphics, videos and logos) issued by Orlaco are subject to copyright. The communications are only intended for the addressee or the visitor to the website. Nothing from these communications may be duplicated, copied in any way or published in any other way without the prior consent of Orlaco or the addressee.
This website contains links to external websites, but Orlaco cannot be held responsible for the content of the websites you have access to via the Orlaco website. Orlaco accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to such sites or links.
User conditions with respect to creating an Orlaco Account or registering for our Short News Flash (newsletter via email).
If you create an Orlaco Account on our website, your email address will be used in our newsletter system. The general Short News Flash (newsletter via email) is issued up to twelve times a year; the other market-specific Short News Flash (newsletter via email) is issued up to once a month.
1. Your personal data will not be made available to third parties, but will only be used to keep you up to date with the latest news from Orlaco through our Short News Flash (newsletter via email), a personal email or by phone.
2. Orlaco – and the companies and suppliers it is associated with – are not liable for any damage, whether direct and/or indirect, arising from or any other way relating to the mailing of our Short News Flash (newsletter by email).
3. Orlaco – and the companies and suppliers it is associated with – cannot be held liable in any way for the incorrect mailing, receipt or processing of our Short News Flash (newsletter via email).
4. Campaigns continue for as long as stocks last unless stated otherwise. The right is reserved to change models.
5. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time by clicking on the hyperlink in the newsletter.
6. You can check or modify your data at any time on your own profile (Orlaco Account) by logging into the Orlaco website.
Modifications of this disclaimer
Orlaco retains the right to make changes to this disclaimer without any prior notice. This page was last drawn up on September 1, 2015.
This website and disclaimer are subject to Dutch law. Any disputes arising from or relating to this disclaimer shall only be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.