Stoneridge is an international market leader in the field of high-tech camera and monitor systems for commercial and industrial vehicles. For our location in Barneveld, we are looking for a Production Manager.
What are you going to do?
You drive with your Lean Six Sigma background and continuous improvement mindset our manufacturing organization into world class excellence and make us proud on our achievements. The Production Manager makes sure manufacturing of Stoneridge products within targeted quality, time and cost based on SQDCM principle by managing the team, planning and evaluating the departmental activities. Responsible for the personal development and growth of the team members. Responsible for managing and controlling the manufacturing processes.
- Contribute to Plant Business Plan each year with KPI and Action Plans, perform follow-up and take corrective actions.
- Develop the organization and the individual employee
- Set up the Production department in order to achieve an efficient result according to set objectives and bears the ultimate responsibility for this.
- Achieving staff results by managing expectations of both the organization and the employees themselves.
- Plan, track and assess results in the form of KPIs.
- Coaching, advising, instructing and addressing staff.
- Develop, coordinate and enforce systems, policies and procedures.
- Monitors compliance with the planned objectives with regard to the tasks and activities to be carried out by the departments.
- Organizes functions,resources, systems, procedures and processes in such a way that the objectives and planning can be achieved.
- Ensures optimal occupancy and is responsible for the organization of the formation of the department.
- Oversees the execution (qualitative) and progress (quantitative) of the work and departmental processes and makes adjustments if necessary.
- Monitor, analyze and solve problems with quality.
- Implements the established HR policy in collaboration with the HR Manager (recruitment and selection, application procedures, performance reviews, illness medication) and has a decisive voice in personnel matters concerning inflow, through and outflow, training and development.
- Ensures sufficient knowledge and skills to perform the tasks.
- Takes care of the capacity planning for the short and long term in production and ensures efficiency and zero defects.
- Organizes continuous improvements.
- Monitors the presence and use of (hazardous) substances, tools, measuring instruments, personal means of remediation and ESD resources and gives instructions if necessary.
- Stops production in whole or in part in the event of quality problems, accidents, environmental incidents and dangerous actions or situations.
- Operational responsibility for production on site (includes delivery times, production cost, quality of products).
- Co-operate in daily work and projects with HR, Production Engineering, Logistics, QE, Finance and AME.
- Planning and Follow-up of 5S and LPA audits
C. Other activities
- Ensures a minimal environmental impact.
- Ensures compliance with the applicable safety and occupational health and safety regulations.
- Ensures order, cleanliness and 5S in the workplace.
- Actively contributes to internal audits, customer audits
What we ask for
- At least HBO working and thinking level, or comparable obtained through extensive experience.
- Lean Six Sigma (Master) Black Belt is an absolute pre
- >4 years industrial and managerial experience in international companies
- Coaching and guidance.
- Quality management, project and process management.
- Knowledge of the current environment and occupational health and safety legislation.
- Knowledge of IATF, ISO9001, 8D, ESD, 5S, control plans, PFMEA's, Lean manufacturing, Automotive core tools and customer requirements.
- Fluent in English.