BUSINESS PLANNING ANALYST
Stoneridge is an international market leader in the field of high-tech camera and monitor systems for commercial and industrial vehicles. For our location in Barneveld, we are looking for a Business Planning Analyst.
What are you going to do?
Cooperation with Sales, Product Team, Finance, and production plants to manage and maintain business planning and forecasting and management of sales opportunities. Reporting and analysis of forecasting data to support global budgeting & forecasting, bookings, and long-term sales planning.
- Drive alignment with the strategy through identifying new business opportunities and extensions.
- Align with Key Account Manager to manage opportunity status, award timing, and bookings progress.
- Bookings management and reporting.
- Monthly reporting of bookings, work with sales team on opportunity management.
- Support annual booking strategy and planning.
- Analyze trends and develop reports that assess risk of bookings to meet or exceed targets.
- Lead and own the process of the global summary and assessment of sales for the budget and forecasts for global product lines.
- Create data analyses and reporting of forecasts, budgets, walks from previous commitments, walks from IHS, analysis of industry trends, and other various data.
- Provide data to KAMs, Product Teams, Plants, etc. on IHS, actual run-rate, and customer volumes projections.
- Support analysis in monthly “flash” reviews to identify and report change drivers.
- Evaluate reports and forecast data to improve accuracy.
- Support management of global opportunities planning for continuous improvement of campfire data to be used in budgeting, forecasting, and 5-year Long Range Plan (LRP).
- Coordinate LRP planning for strategy and Budget activities including awarded, quoted, high and low confidence business opportunities.
- Develop and manage service / aftermarket forecasts based on available data sources.
- System Administration and Key user of the opportunity management and sales forecasting tool in “Campfire Interactive” (CFI). Identify, Support, and train users on improvements to Campfire utilization in our business processes.
- Work with global team to share, document, and implement forecasting best practices.
What we ask for
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, data analytics, or business-related field
- Demonstrated high degree of analytical capability (collect/synthesize/interpret data and recommend direction)
- Understanding of digital processes (digital mindset)
- Expert in Excel, pivot tables
- Solid skills in PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Financial acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with IHS and sales management systems
- Familiarity of the Commercial Vehicle / Automotive market