Will you align the customer requirements with our system architecture?
Cameras and monitoring systems from Stoneridge-Orlaco contribute to the safety of millions of people. With revolutionary innovations and high-end technology, we are widening the eyes of drivers and captains worldwide. Every day even more. Will you help us make the difference in your new role as a System Integrator?
40 hours, Barneveld
The System Integrator is responsible for the alignment between requirements of the customer and the common system architecture. The objective is to satisfy the customer by integrating their requirements into the system while maintaining the common system architecture. You are the main technical interface between the customer and the development team. If needed, you will convince the customer of an alternative solution if customer requirements are conflicting with the common system architecture. As a System Integrator you report to the Manager Product Development.
In other words, as a System Integrator you will:
- Clarify customer requirements and translate them into system requirements;
- Integrate customer requirements in the common system architecture where allowed by this architecture;
- Limit proliferation (growth of version) within the boundaries set in the system architecture;
- Communicate customer specific requirements and implementations with all relevant stakeholders;
- Be the main technical interface between the customer and the development team. Therefore you will be responsible for accurate and timely communication with the customer;
- Support in the assessment of change requests and the communication to all relevant stakeholders;
- Support the system engineering team with typical system engineering tasks, such as identification of system attributes, function allocation and decomposition and related activities;
- Arrange system level testing, review the test results and communicate them with relevant stakeholders;
- Support decision making on system level by collecting possible solutions and communicating trade-offs.
What do we ask of you as a System Integrator?
- You have a master’s degree in a technical discipline (required), preferably systems engineering, electrical engineering or computer science;
- You are an adaptive and flexible thinker. You are able to merge ideas from multiple sources and deal with rapidly changing environments;
- You have proven experience in system engineering and experience with model based design, functional safety and (automotive) cybersecurity;
- You are familiar with ASPICE;
- You have excellent communication skills and can maintain contact with colleagues and customers;
- You have good presentation and writing skills.
- You stay up-to-date in the field and developments in the industry.
If your CV matches these requirements and this vacancy has piqued your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Do you have any questions or would you like more information? Please contact HRM at +31 (0) 342 404 555. The application process may involve an assessment.