SYSTEM AND SOFTWARE VERIFICATION ENGINEER
Will you check whether our software meets the design specifications and user requirements?
Cameras and monitoring systems from Stoneridge-Orlaco contribute to the safety of millions of people. With revolutionary innovations and high-end technology, we are widening the eyes of drivers and captains worldwide. Every day even more. Will you help us make the difference in your new role as a System and Software Verification Engineer?
40 hour, Barneveld
The System and Software Verification Engineer is responsible for testing software entities and total software systems in a timely and complete way. You will validate the software and check whether the software satisfies or fits the intended use and meets the design specifications and user requirements. Furthermore, you will develop, realize and perform unit and system tests and thereby verify and validate that the software in specific blocks, architecture and as a whole has been implemented correctly. The System and Software Verification Engineer is part of multidisciplinary project teams to align product designs to the requirements. As a System and Software Verification Engineer you report to the Head of Software Development.
In other words, as a System and Software Verification Engineer you will:
- Support integration testing and cooperate with mechanical test engineering to realize a complete validation of the product as defined in the product requirements;
- Analyze customer requirements and product definitions and define testing conditions, methods and tools accordingly;
- Ensure complete, controlled and traceable documentation of testing equipment, methods and test results;
- Support projects from the technical perspective ensuring that functionality of the product with respect to customer requirements and product definitions is met;
- Control own activity planning in relation to project plannings;
- Be responsible for design and maintenance of required tools and test set-ups;
- Give input to new developments in advanced engineering and provide ideas and solutions based on own expertise;
- Give support to others in relation to embedded software and testing.
What do we ask of you as a System and Software Verification Engineer?
- You have a master's degree focused on embedded technology (for example ICT or embedded engineering) and you have detailed knowledge of embedded s/w languages;
- You have experience with s/w unit- system- and integration testing, and it’s applicable tools, languages and methods;
- You have knowledge of embedded operating systems, Linux, Windows, networking technologies;
- You have knowledge of (Automotive-)SPICE s/w development methodology and automotive core tools like FMEA;
- You have the ability to understand and analyze electronic hardware and schematics;
- You have experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines (CI/CD);
- You have knowledge of agile product development methodologies;
- You have knowledge of directives related to product safety;
- You stay up-to-date concerning technological developments in the industry;
- You have strong communication skills and can communicate with multiple disciplines and layers in the organization.
If your CV matches these requirements and this vacancy has piqued your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Do you have any questions or would you like more information? Please contact HRM at +31 (0) 342 404 555. The application process may involve an assessment.